I've been running through my head of ideas for our mantel on the 'current' house.
The last one, our tele was on it, but this one, I opted to not put it up there. Instead of hanging it on the wall and attempting to come up with something. Our ceilings are the same height, 10', but the mantel is lower.
So this is where I have started for height.
It's a tad over 48" (maybe 4'1"). I knew I wanted some 'sticks', I'm just cheap when it comes to stuff like this and didn't want to spend $20 per stick.
So I found these little dodads at my local grocery store for 10 buckaroos per bundle, so I snatched up two.
They were in water, so I spread them out on a piece of paper in the garage for about a week to dry out. Then sprayed with red paint.
Found the eggs and sprayed them with the blue and viola!
I cannot figure out why the pics turned out so 'yellow', but there isn't a thing in this house that is....so, so sorry! And I really, really didn't want to take it all out, I broke some getting it in the first time. Definitely doesn't do it justice...
To many more,